Step By Step Guide to Troubleshoot Lenovo Printers
Upgrading the system from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 to Windows 10 can prove to be quite distressful if your printer doesn’t work at all or doesn’t print properly. Taking the right assistance throughout the process most probably help to perform to troubleshoot printer-related problems in a right way. Internet has revolutionize the world of online troubleshooting, it provide with instant help guide on different issues without disappointing you.
Main Reasons of Technical Troubles in Lenovo Printers
The root cause of a printer problem is its driver that is probably damaged or incompatible with Windows 10. You can fix the issue either by yourself or get help in reinstalling and updating the driver from tech professionals.
Before we move ahead to understand the steps you need to perform to troubleshoot Lenovo printer driver-related problems, let’s figure out why these problems occur in the printer.
- A driver file is deleted by mistake
- The existing drivers are outdated
- You have reformatted your Lenovo system or laptop but forget to reinstalled all the device drivers that were present earlier
Troubleshooting Driver Related Problem
Do not confuse with a printer related problem, In case if it is driver-related, you need to perform these steps:
- Go to Device Manager Window
- Click Run
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run dialog box
- Press Enter
- Click on the printer hardware device that is causing a problem
- Now look whether it’s showing a triangle, an exclamation mark, or a question mark next to the device
- If any of these symbol is on the hardware device that means issue is indeed driver-related
- Resolve the issue by downloading the latest Lenovo drivers in your Windows System
Downloading Latest Printer Driver in Three Easy Steps
Step 1 : Download the latest Lenovo drivers on your system
Step 2 : Go to http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/ on your browser
Step 3 : Click on the Drivers & Software to select the one you need, select your product type
Installing the Latest Lenovo Printer Driver
Need help installing downloaded drivers, look at the steps:
- First, double-click on printer driver by following the onscreen instructions
- After this, the printer driver automatically start installing in your system
- It is recommended to restart your machine
In the End
These are few simple guidelines you need to follow to say goodbye to all printer related problems. If you need any further assistance in troubleshooting Lenovo Printer, just dial Lenovo Customer Support Number Australia – 1-800-894-139 to handle all these issues just by sitting at your home.
Read our another blog here : Quick Tips to Troubleshoot your Lenovo Devices